Last Tales of the Broken
These are the Broken. The unwanted, the doubted, the last.
Pack Totem: Vigilant One-Eyed Raven
Disliked by most of the Sept of the Last Klaive, the Broken have managed to hold together as a pack despite the Sept’s many attempts to try and punish or break them apart.
- Slays-Names: Shadow Lord Theurge, looking to become Master of the Rite, and hiding even darker secrets. Alpha of the Broken.
- Ludwig Rages-Truth: Get of Fenris Cliath Philodox, with familial ties to the BSD.
- Claire Grimes: Shadow Lord Galliard looking to prove herself worthy enough to hold a important position in the pack as Beta.
- Dr. Johnathan “Mercy-Bringer”: Silver Fang Cliath still recovering from being betrayed by some dear to his heart.
- Ashlar “Ghost that Runs” Green: Metis Silent Strider trying to find out what happened to his parents.
- Helen: Bone Gnawer Theurge, looking to get her freak on.
- Screwdriver: Bone Gnawer Galliard, who is desperate to keep the Pack together despite his status as the Sept’s Pariah.
As of late, the Pack has learned that three of its members are MacPhersons, another related to one that carries MacPherson blood. The MacPhersons used to be a prominent Fianna family, until ten years ago when the last of them was killed.
The Westward Swords dislike them and The Screamers frequently have clashed with members of the Broken. The Seawalkers hold no negative or positive opinion on them, treating them with more respect than most of the Sept.
After the Battle of the Howling Storm, The Screamers formally announced that they were going to leave the Sept- one of their pack had been killed, the other taken by BSD. They left on good terms with the Broken, giving Slays-Names the “duty of protecting the Caern, as we know we can trust you- Pheonix has told us you are a MacPherson, and we still remember our compact with them.”